Monday, August 5, 2013

Performance



It's been awhile since I've posted anything new. I was sick for several months (ugh) and then school let out and we were on the move! So I have recently (finally!) found a little time for scrapbooking.

My latest scrapbook page, Performance, is of my oldest son when he was in 4th grade. He was in a performance about the Gold Rush, and it was the first time I saw his enthusiasm for performing.

I used a unique color combo here, just to try something new. Lots of layering, distressing, punching and such. The gorgeous butterflies were purchased from reneaboquets etsy shop. She is also on Scrapbook.com. Her work is gorgeous, and her etsy shop has beautiful things! I think the butterflies pull the whole page together.

Would love to hear back from you! How is your summer going? Are you finding time to scrapbook? Hope this finds you and your family well!

Hugs, Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment